To listen to episode 016 with Jeremy Ryan Slate here:
This podcast is all about Jeremy Ryan Slate. Jeremy is the host of Create Your Own Life podcast. He is the co-founder of GetFeatured.media as well as Slate Media Productions.
Jeremy has worked his way up the ladder of success, through hard work and dedication. As little as three years ago he was in a classroom as high school teacher.
Since then he has tried countless endeavors like selling life insurance, being a personal trainer and network marketing.
While he may have been successful with some of these, Jeremy knew it wasn’t for him.
Instead of giving up, he found his place in Copywriting and marketing.
Since building his businesses, Jeremy has reflected on his life and realized that all it takes is your mindset.
His mindset has allowed him to go nonstop until he has achieved what he wants. For example, he has competed in powerlifting competitions since he was 14 and, today, is in incredible shape.
Jeremy believes that working hard and providing value are two of the most important pieces to achieving success.
More specific takeaways we from the episode are:
- Why standard schooling isn’t necessarily the right way to go.
- How you can learn by doing.
- How you can use stress to bring you to the next level.
- Why you should do things that scare you to develop thick skin.
- How expanding your team will help you find financial freedom.
How to find Jeremy:
Check out all our episodes and leave a review: Itunes and Soundcloud
Latest posts by Podcasts (see all)
- BTL 060: How To Live A Kickass Life with Andrea Owen - July 12, 2017
- BTL 058: Turning Darkness Into Light with Joe Gilani - July 6, 2017
- BTL 057: Getting Yourself Known with Hope Brookins - July 3, 2017