Listen to episode 019 with Dan Lok here:
This episode is all about Dan Lok. The king of high ticket sales, Dan Lok, has been an entrepreneur since a very young age. Going from an immigrant who barely spoke English to a multi-millionaire, he has become unstoppable.
Like most successful people, Dan didn’t start that way. For 5 full years of his life, Dan spent ten to twelve hours each day, every day working on his business just getting himself off the ground. He is the epitome of the “10-year overnight success”.
Dan began his career starting businesses, even though many of them failed, he kept pushing. As he grew he moved from starting businesses to investing and growing them.
Today, Dan has written twelve books, he has been featured on TedEx, he is one of the highest paid consultants in his field, and runs multiple businesses.
He has been featured in JetSet Magazine, Concierge Magazine, and has recently been asked for an interview in Entrepreneur Magazine.
More specific takeaways from the episode are:
- How to deal with the fear of success.
- What to do with haters.
- How to overcome your scarcity mindset.
- How to get over your fear of people.
- How to manage many businesses at once.
- Why you need to focus on your skill set.
How to find Dan:
Check out all our episodes and leave a review: Itunes and Soundcloud
Latest posts by Podcasts (see all)
- BTL 060: How To Live A Kickass Life with Andrea Owen - July 12, 2017
- BTL 058: Turning Darkness Into Light with Joe Gilani - July 6, 2017
- BTL 057: Getting Yourself Known with Hope Brookins - July 3, 2017