Listen to episode 050 with Chris Wright here:
We speak with Chris Wright in BTL 050. Chris is a coach, speaker, entrepreneur, and podcaster. Chris will share with you how to live a level 10 life of your own!
Chris got started as an entrepreneur by accident. He originally worked as a soccer coach in the states.
However, he was lost when he was done being a soccer coach and moved back to the U.K.
He went on to be a fitness trainer but realized that the current model of being a fitness trainer doesn’t work.
To get to where he wanted to go, Chris had to learn marketing and sales. It made him rather uncomfortable selling but he understands that if he kept trying to sell others, he’d become comfortable over time. This forced him to grow.
Chris uses Facebook ads to grow his business.
It’s through his mindset and self-development that’s allowed him to get to where he is today.
Chris realizes that if something isn’t working, you should change your plan of action. This should allow you to get excited about your possibilities. Picture your ideal future, how would it feel to achieve that future?
He saw people building successful businesses but they were miserable. This lead Chris to create his other company, level 10 living. Chris wants others to have success in every area of their life. This also entails creating me time.
In this episode, you’ll also learn:
- How to stop de-valuing yourself.
- Why selling is the key to being successful in business.
- How to develop more resilience in your life.
- Why people stop short of their full potential.
- Why you should track your finances.
How to find Chris:
Listen to all our episodes and leave a review: iTunes and Soundcloud
Latest posts by Podcasts (see all)
- BTL 060: How To Live A Kickass Life with Andrea Owen - July 12, 2017
- BTL 058: Turning Darkness Into Light with Joe Gilani - July 6, 2017
- BTL 057: Getting Yourself Known with Hope Brookins - July 3, 2017