Listen to episode 051 with Chelann here:
We speak with Chelann Gienger in BTL 051. Chelann is a 20-year-old entrepreneur who owned her first business, NUYU Juice Bar when she was 18. She’s also the host of the Entrepreneur Before 25 podcast. Chelann will share with you how you can be young and still be successful!
Chelann grew up in an entrepreneurial family. She started her first business at the age of 15.
For Chelann, entrepreneurship is the mentality of starting something new.
She had been homeschooled her entire life before going to college at 16-years-old. She has learned more in entrepreneurship than in her entire life.
Chelann separates her personal emotions from her business. She’s also a goal oriented person, always tracking where she is going.
Chelann said that you should know who you are. This will allow you to make more mature decisions.
For our female listeners, she will share with you how to succeed as a female entrepreneur.
One of the best pieces of advice that Chelann can give is to take calculated risks.
In this episode, you’ll also learn:
- How to work with family.
- Why you should stand your ground.
- How to become confident in your decisions.
- The benefits of juicing.
- Why the most successful people are do’ers.
How to find Chelann:
Listen to all our episodes and leave a review: iTunes and Soundcloud
Latest posts by Podcasts (see all)
- BTL 054: Overcoming Adversity with Kris J. Simpson - June 22, 2017
- BTL 053: Creating Freedom In Your Life with Kyle Pearce - June 19, 2017
- BTL 052: What It Means To Be A Strongpreneur with Tom Reber - June 14, 2017