Listen to episode 055 with Kelly Roach here:
We speak with Kelly Roach in BTL 055. Kelly is a best-selling author, business growth strategist, and rapid results expert. Kelly will share with you how you can become unstoppable in business while living your ideal life.
Kelly had been working at a Fortune 500 company. She’d been promoted 8 times in 10 years. Yet, even with all the money she still wasn’t satisfied. Kelly realized that her job was starting to overtake her life.
She knew that she wanted more freedom and be able to make more of an impact and her previous job wasn’t going to allow her that.
Kelly has a life-long commitment to learning and she acknowledges that a lot of her success comes from self-learning. She always studied those who had what she wanted.
She believes that each of us were put here for a reason. Kelly stuck with that reason until she became successful.
Kelly said you need to connect the dots between what you want and how you’ll get it. Too many entrepreneurs know what they want but don’t create a plan to get there.
If you want to get paid more, she said that you have to increase your skillset. Focus on one thing because if you don’t you’ll spread yourself too thin.
Kelly also noted that you should be kind and patient with yourself.
In this episode, you’ll also learn:
- How to become comfortable being uncomfortable.
- How to have multiple income streams.
- Why you should know your numbers.
- Why you have to become a marketer.
- How to stop selling yourself short.
How to find Kelly:
Listen to all our episodes and leave a review: iTunes and Soundcloud
Latest posts by Trevor Oldham (see all)
- BTL 059: Creating A Million Dollar Blog with Michelle Schroeder-Gardner - July 11, 2017
- BTL 056: Launching Your Startup with Josh Biren - June 28, 2017
- BTL 055: How To Become Unstoppable with Kelly Roach - June 26, 2017